- GraphMagic (GPL) — pluggable tool for scientists working in graph theory. In development.
- WikiMathDB (GPL) — human and machine understandable mathematical database. Frozen.
- More than 15 others, those will never see the world.
- phpworktimer — tool to track your personal time. You can create and group tasks, start/stop timers at a task, set $/hour for each task, see how much time you've spent.
- v.php (description) — script shows debug backtrace or full variable of any type. Does it pretty good, much better than internal var_dump() or print_f(). Just call v() or v($foo).
- sync.py — script saves complete directory tree with filenames under current
working directory. I use it to find out what happened in the directory
after last call to sync. Useful when you have more than one computer and want to keep your "Install" and "Music" directories synchronized.
- magic — for me